As of August 31, the P-EBT Inquiry Form is closed. We are still working on processing all the appeals we received. We will make final appeal decisions no later than one month from the date we received the appeal.

If you have already received a P-EBT card and need assistance with PIN set up, need to request a replacement card, or your P-EBT card did not arrive in the mail as expected your local social service office can help.  A list of local offices can be found here: or call 1-877-847-3663 to get connected by phone. If you live in Los Angeles County, please call 1-877-597-4777.

Local social service offices can only help families that expected to receive a card in the mail or already received a P-EBT card. Local social service offices cannot assist with P-EBT eligibility issues or provide any status updates on P-EBT.  Thank you.